Friday 14 March 2008

Easter days out: The Deep and Eureka!

Ideas for easter days out....

The Deep (in Hull, but don't let that phase you) launches Shark Summer season next Friday (March 21) which includes the daily screening of a '4D shark movie' which will star great whites, whalesharks and giant hammerheads. Excellent. Not one for the feary.

Halifax's Eureka museum meanwhile has something for all ages in the form of a Dinosaur Dig (March 21 to April 13) The museum's park will be transformed into a dinosaur dig fit and, if your young diggers dress up as explorers or dinosaurs, they get in for free with a paying adult.

1 comment:

Cazamic said...

Hi there

I am sorry to bother you; but am hoping you can help me. I work for SEA LIFE and I have been asked to help them with their online marketing and go about changing some links pointing to the wrong website.

I see you have a link going to http://www.sealsanctuary.co.uk/corn1.html on this page http://minimanch.blogspot.co.uk/2008_03_01_archive.html

Since April this year that website is no longer the official Cornwall Seal Sanctuary anymore, but this site is: http://www.visitsealife.com/Gweek. I wondered if the link on your website could be changed so that it points to the official Gweek Seal Sanctuary website please? If you need any more information or validation please let me know.

Sorry to be a pain. There is no rush for this, but if you could let me know if you can change it, that would be great.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Carolyn Clayton
01952 401849
Official Gweek Seal Sanctuary